Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Mono-Print Moodboard


I started to collect bus tickets from and going to college, and from other people who catch First Travel buses. I made rips and burned the edges of the bus tickets to show an old look, and how they have been destroyed over time. I wanted to show how much I have trouble with the bus and how it makes me late some days. This board shows my anger towards buses and bus tickets, and how they reflect on my everyday life. I like how the black mono- prints mix in with the burnt envelopes and tickets, and how they show my feelings and my frustration towards them. This final outcome will become a travel of my everyday bus journey to the college, but how I am able to cope with the X2 bus. I linked in my bus prices and what an older person would have to pay, which is nothing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment